Building the right production team can be challenging. You need to find the right skill sets, the right personality and build the right chemistry. You need to weigh the options of a full-time hire versus an independent contractor. You need to know where to look, who to contact and what questions to ask. BMG can help with any of your production staffing needs.
As a live production company, we’ve booked and managed thousands of independent contractors for a multitude of projects over the past decade. And through our broadcast consulting practice, we’ve worked with networks and organizations to develop long-term staffing plans and organizational structures. We provide our clients with the perfect blend of personnel strategy, development and execution.
BMG provides long-term production staffing to support network launches or ongoing studio operations. We’ll handle everything from recruitment, interviewing and onboarding to payroll, benefits and insurance. We’ll work with you to understand your long-term goals and craft a staffing solution that best fits your needs.
BMG’s production staffing services include:
- Recruitment, interviewing and on-boarding
- Scheduling, logistics and management of all production labor
- Payroll management and benefits
- Placement of full-time employees or independent contractors for long-term production needs
- Placement of any technical, control room, editorial or creative position
Positions we fill include:
- Executive in Charge of Production
- Executive Producers
- Graphic Designers
- Control Room Crews
- Studio Crews
- Remote Production Crews