IMDb contracted Broadcast Management Group to help produce 3 days of interviews at the Toronto International Film Festival. IMDb rented the top floor of a hotel in downtown Toronto which was converted into the IMDb Studio at the Visa Infinite Lounge. BMG brought in all camera, audio, lighting and technical labor for the project. Additionally, BMG secured and installed all set elements, included a custom backdrop, custom carpet, IMDb-branded directors chairs and a step-and-repeat wall. BMG shot 15+ interviews over the 3-day period. All cameras were ISO recorded along with a line cut of each interview. All footage was then transferred to IMDb’s editors in Los Angeles where all footage was cut and posted on the IMDb website.
Video Production Services Provided:
- On-site build-out of a multi-camera production operation
- Procurement, engineering, and design of all technical resources
- On-site technical management for the duration of the production
- International production staffing
- Set design, procurement and installation
- On-site media management and data transfers