When it comes to live video production, there are no second chances. You want a partner with the experience, knowledge and track record to get it right the first time. BMG is your one-stop solution for live video production, offering a full range of turn-key production services for projects of any type or size. BMG will become a natural extension of your team, providing hands-on planning, permitting, management and technical execution of your live video production project. We have a vested interest in making your project a success because our goal is establishing a long-term client relationship. Our adaptability and flexibility make us a trusted video production partner, giving you the assurance of knowing that your live production is in the hands of experts.
BMG will leverage our full-time team and national infrastructure to match the best possible resources to your project. Then we’ll go to work, assigning a line producer, director and full technical crew, securing the right technical equipment and locating the best venue. We will manage your staging, rigging and lighting design, permitting and handle all your transmission bookings.
Finally, we will coordinate all your live video production logistics. BMG has the creativity, ingenuity, technical knowledge and track record to ensure the success of your live production. With locations in New York, Washington, DC and Los Angeles and an abundance of international production experience, we are prepared to handle projects anywhere in the world, regardless of complexity.
BMG’s live production services include:
- Pre-production planning, budgeting and broadcast consulting
- Location scouting and production permitting
- Selection, procurement and management of staging, FOH sound, lighting and rigging
- Selection, procurement, management and engineering of technical equipment
- Video production staffing, including directors, producers and full editorial support
- Live production transmissions, including satellite, fiber, microwave, video-over-IP and live video streaming and encoding (CLICK TO READ MORE)
- Broadcast design and integration of show graphics