Whether a news story is breaking halfway around the world or right down the street, the BMG team is mobilized and ready to hit the ground running. BMG has produced live news events and town hall broadcasts for many leading domestic and international networks and digital media companies, including Buzzfeed, FOX, BET, MTV, ABC, MSNBC, PBS, The Weather Channel, Arise News, ARTE France and the US State Department.
With offices in Washington DC, New York and Los Angeles, and a national infrastructure of production resources, BMG has the bandwidth and flexibility to provide turn-key live news productions both in-studio and on-location – with super fast turn-around. BMG’s expertise in live production, coupled with our full complement of production services, make us a valuable resource for news organizations, networks and digital media companies. We’ve got your back, wherever the story takes you.
Our Live News Capabilities:
- Full technical management capabilities, including procurement and management of all technical resources
- Technical engineering, planning and design
- Full production staffing, including directors, producers, designers and editors
- Live transmission services, including fiber, satellite, live streaming and encoding
- Management of live transmission for domestic or international remotes
- Event staging, lighting, rigging and permitting capabilities
- Digital media services, including social media integration and engagement strategy
- Creative design services, including development of show opens, animations and production graphics